SAP XM and The Internationalist are proud to jointly run the next-gen marketing technology think tank, followed by peer-to-peer marketer dinner in the British tradition with guests changing seats with each course.
At the SAP Leonardo Center at Hudson Yards, we'll offer a future-directed guide to what marketers should know about the potential for new marketing technology - that can create opportunities for new business models, retail and eCommerce strategies, unique customer experiences, and streamlined internal processes.
SAP XM is hosting this event at the Leonardo Center in our belief that digital inspiration and co-innovation are key to marketers. Doing this together with The Internationalist which connects the people and ideas in international marketing, we are honoured to have ANA/Association of National Advertisers as our event partner.
PROGRAM IN TWO PARTS
1. Next-Gen MarTech Think Tank 4:30-6:30 pm, covering what's next within Marketing Technology. Global Marketing Leaders and Tech Experts will explore:
- What can marketers expect from the latest Next Gen Marketing Technology that's just around the corner?
- How the truly connected company makes new decisions, and what it means to the role and significance of marketing within the organization.
- Tracking a new consumer journey with customer experience that exceeds expectations through the latest eCommerce developments.
- Understanding the future of data from multiple applications and connected devices as machine learning and public clouds can help in more intelligent decision-making.
- Beyond programmatic and automation - how new developments move real-time advertising to a completely new level of business performance.
2. Peer-to-Peer Marketer Reception & Internationalist Dinner in the British tradition, with guests changing seats after each course. Reception begins at 6:30, followed by dinner.
- Alicia Tillman (SAP CMO)
- Manos Spanos (Vice President, Brand Marketing Flavor Brands, New Sparkling & Energy Drinks at PepsiCo)
- Nadine Karp McHugh (SVP Omni Media, Strategic Investments, Programmatic and Creative Solutions at L'Oréal)
- Scott McNealy (former CEO of Sun Microsystems, co-founder of Wayin)
- Stefanos Karagos (CEO & Founder of XPLAIN)
- Stephen White (Global CMO of JD Sports , an imaginative and fast-growing UK-based retailer)
- Tim Castree (Global CEO of WPP’s Wavemaker, the new name combined media agenices, MEC & Maxus)
Peer-to-peer for marketers and by invitation for THE INTERNATIONALIST 1000 and ANA members.
The SAP Leonardo Center- 48th Floor at 10 HUDSON YARDS
SAP Leonardo Centers use Design Thinking and the capabilities of SAP Leonardo - SAP's digital innovation system - to help customers and partners to accelerate their digital innovation journey.
The centers showcase IoT, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Big Data, Analytics, Data Intelligence and SAP Cloud Platform as key ingredients for digital transformation, making "digital" tangible. An international melting pot of start-ups, corporations, partners and universities, SAP Leonardo Centers provide a space to explore the digital future. And given the breathtaking views from Hudson Yards, the New York Leonardo Center inspires one to believe that the sky is literally the only limit.